Need proof of delivery for your legal documents?
Certified mail is an additional service added to USPS First class mail. The signature is a legal record that shows your document was received by the recipient.
myMailHouse uses Electronic Signature vs. the old fashion green card. This saves you $1.30 per envelope while still providing a legal proof of delivery. You don’t have to wait for the green card to return and the electronic signature is easily added to your document database.
Sending Certified Mail online with myMailHouse is quick and easy:
- Download the app.
- Choose the MMH printer or use the browse button in the tool to open your document.
- Select the Certified Mail options and circle the customer’s address.
- Click Single Doc and confirm address.
- Hit next, choose color or B&W, hit next again.
- Confirm your order and hit send. You’re all finished!
Need tracking and signature confirmation?
- Open the myMailHouse tool.
- Go to the dashboard and click on tracking.
- Choose a date range, address or custom key and hit search.
- Click on the recipient list for the Certified Tracking number or download the Excel document to add to your CRM database.
- Go to USPS Tracking and enter the tracking number to see signature and tracking data.
Certified mail used to for legal documents, collection letters or other business critical mail require 100% assurance that is was processed and delivered to the addressee. myMailHouse provides audit tracking and a time stamped legal record that your mail was sent on time, guaranteed.
- End-to-end encryption- Our HIPAA and SOC2 facility gives you the peace of mind that your document or letter containing personal data arrive at the USPS safe and sound!
- Quick delivery- Our automated workflow guarantees your document is in the mail in 24 hours or it's free.
- Trackable- Our 2D and IMb barcodes provide a legal timestamp allowing you to track your documents with ease.
2017 USPS Certified Mail rates
Any document set over 3 Oz mails in 9 x 12 envelopes and qualifies as a USPS flat rate.
|Certified Mail Postage Rates||2017|
|Certified Mail Fee||$3.35|
|Return Receipt Electronic Signature (PDF) Use instead of green card||$1.45|
|First Class Postage (1 OZ) (Metered Rate)||$0.46|
|Each Additional OZ First Class Postage||$0.21|
|Weight (not over oz.)||Certified|